Geospatial visualization and analytics
Easily add maps using automatic geo-data lookup and then overlay them with different visualizations. Analyze geospatial data or geo-data in combination with non-geo data to uncover hidden geographic relationships.
Make better location-related decisions
Many important organizational decisions such as site selection, resource allocations, or delivery times depend on location information. Maps provide visual context that help Qlik customers make correct, informed decisions involving location.
- Analyze geospatial relationships (and uncover non-relationships) using Qlik’s Associative model
- Chose from a comprehensive selection of GeoAnalytic operations
- Blend internal and external sources in calculations
Qlik can now increase data relatability as the map paradigm is a familiar environment to most users. With the ability to quickly show cartographic information, users can gain insight into patterns not easily interpreted through tables or charts to better understand the whole story that lives within their data.
- Seamlessly drill down into geographic areas. Use different visualizations in the drill down levels
- Multiple layers and visualization types
- Manage information dense maps that contain thousands of points
With the ability to instantly supplement location data such as cities and countries with the necessary geo information, any Qlik user can now add rich, interactive geo visualizations to their Qlik apps. And because all of Qlik’s mapping products and tools run on the same platform, customers can easily expand their mapping solution by building upon their existing implementation.
- Build maps quickly and easily without coordinates, using country, county, zip codes or simply place names.
- Define visualizations using measures and expressions
- Draw lines and arcs between locations
Learn more about Qlik GeoAnalytics
Example of QlikView app
This example shows Swedish housing prices with multiple layers – A bubble layer for population and an area layer for average price
Example of Qlik Sense app
This example shows the customer distribution for a chain of stores along with an analysis of customer behavior, drive time calculations and what if analysis of new stores
Comparison of Qlik GeoAnalytics products
This table reviews the major capabilities and differences between each Qlik GeoAnalytic offering
Explore simple and complex data to find the hidden data relationships you didn’t know you could find.
Build your own custom apps with beautifully visualized, dynamic data sets.
Sign up to effortlessly receive useful, relevant and reliable external data.
Gain extensive insight into your divergent data and enable holistic, data-driven decisions.